Orpat Opt-1057 Pop-up Toaster
  • It was available at reasonable cost – at just $18
  • There is no problem whatsoever even if wide slices are put into it
  • There is no denying the fact that it is the best toaster in the market with such a low price range
  • I know for some users the short cable can be a boon, but for me it becomes problematic because of the prevalent settings in my kitchen
  • In the end, I would like to recommend this toaster to anyone who is looking for a great product at affordable price range

• by Galega

If I am asked to describe my pop-up toaster succinctly, I would say it to be an elegant, simple to use, and power packed one. I am using Orpat Opt-1057 Pop-up Toaster for about six months. I had bought it randomly without doing any sort of research. It was available at reasonable cost – at just $18.

The product looks simply great. The

design is astonishingly cool. I have a yellow one.

I was not expecting such a stunning performance from it. There is no problem whatsoever even if wide slices are put into it. The pop-up action is smooth and the heating happens with lightening speed.

I am ready to give 100% marks for its user-friendliness. There is no problem in handling the product. Moreover the entire operation is really flawless making me feel relieved. The importance of it comes into the picture in the morning when quickness is important for children and me. Further the toasts are crisp and tasty.

It does perfectly what it is expected to do. There is no denying the fact that it is the best toaster in the market with such a ...

• Orpat Opt-1057 Pop-up Toaster
      low price range. For me, it is a perfect value for money.

The one thing that I don’t like about it is waiting time between two toastings. I don’t know the rationality behind it. The users’ manual instructs to wait for one minute. Sometimes the waiting time irritates me.

I also wish the manufacturer have provided a bit longer cable. It is just 2

feet long. I know for some users the short cable can be a boon, but for me it becomes problematic because of the prevalent settings in my kitchen.

In the end, I would like to recommend this toaster to anyone who is looking for a great product at affordable price range. There are some hiccups as I have mentioned above, but still it is worth investing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5318121598040531/k2311a1218/12.18.12