Hunts Natural Tomato Ketchup
  • I think it makes most foods taste extra delicious
  • I was happy to try a new (to me) brand of ketchup out

• by ani

I am an avid consumer of ketchup. I have ketchup with pretty much everything. I think it makes most foods taste extra delicious. I am always buying different brands of ketchup to try out whenever I’m at the grocery store. I saw this brand on sale one day and immediately grabbed it as not only was I out of ketchup, this was on sale and quite cheap, under $5. I was happy to try a new

(to me) brand of ketchup out.

This ketchup comes in a bottle like most other ketchups. To use it I open the cap and flip it over, then squeeze the ketchup out wherever I need it. I don’t know if it’s just my bottle but I think with this ketchup whenever I do this process a little more than I want comes out. It gives out ketchup in big blobs which I think is a waste of ...

• product since I always get more than I want which is bad in this case. If it is a bottle design fault I wish they would fix it or find a better way to dispense ketchup.

Taste wise I think this ketchup is pretty good. I doesn’t taste any different than other ketchups I’ve had so I’d say it is rather normal. On the bottle it is mentioned that this ketchup is 100% natural and contains no

high fructose. I’m usually not one to care much for these labels but I think it is nice that even though it is natural and doesn’t contain the usual sugar the taste of the ketchup is not compromised. Most natural products don’t taste quite as good as the regular versions so I think this is pretty good for being natural. Overall I am quite satisfied with this ketchup and will buy it again if I see it on sale.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717121598010831/k2311a1217/12.17.12