Claritin-D allergy medication
  • I bought a box of 24 hour Claritin-D right on the spot after she assured me that I'd feel incredible relief within hours

• by K. Rose

Since I was a child, I’ve had terrible allergy issues. After going for allergy testing, shots and even surgery, I still had awful congestion, pain and swelling. As someone who goes to school and works full time, I can’t just stay home when my allergies are killing me. I needed relief, and I needed it fast.

After trying every brand of

allergy medication on the shelf, I went to the pharmacist and asked for her advice. She told me about Claritin-D, an allergy medication that includes loratadine and pseudoephedrine. It comes boxes of 5, 10 or 15. You can choose between the pills that last 12 hours, or the pills that last 24 hours.

I bought a box of 24 hour Claritin-D right on the spot after she assured me that I’d feel incredible relief within hours. This medication needs to be purchased at the pharmacy counter after showing ID due to laws surrounded the sale of pseudoephedrine, so I showed my ID and skeptically went home to try what was promised to be a miracle medication.

Within 2 hours, I felt like ...

• Claritin-D allergy medication
      an entirely new person. Initially, I felt like it made my allergies worse because I couldn’t stop sneezing, but that only lasted about half an hour and it opened up my sinuses, clearing out all the congestion I’ve had in there for so long. The sinus swelling and pressure I’ve dealt with every day was nearly gone, the nagging itch
      inside my nasal passages was entirely gone, and for the first time in years, I could breathe through my nose! I had no side effects at all, and the incredible relief lasted about 22 hours.

If you need serious allergy relief without all the side effects, grab your ID and head to your pharmacy counter for Claritin-D. It’s a miracle in a box.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2614121597740731/k2311a1214/12.14.12