Nivea Hand Smooth Indulgence Hand Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • It comes in a three and half ounce squeezable bottle and only cost six dollars
  • The reason I like to use this hand cream is that it contains macadamia nut oil, which is a natural ingredient that helps soften up and protect the skin from harsh environmental factors such as dry are and soapy dishwater
  • My favorite time to apply the hand cream is after being outside in the cold dry air, after washing dinner and before bedtime
  • I can definitely say I really would not use too many other hand creams because this one works the best for me
  • I would recommend the cream and have to my love ones and friends because it does help keep the hands soft and looking their best all the time

• by Elise

Dry cold weather leaves my hands dried out along with washing the dishes in hot soapy detergent like water so it is important to me too always have a good hand cream on hand. The hand cream I thoroughly enjoy using is the Nivea Hand Smooth Indulgence Hand cream. It comes in a three and half ounce squeezable bottle and only cost six dollars. You can find this hand cream in

almost all drugstores and department stores such as Walmart, Target and Kmart. However, I purchased mine from Drugstore.com because I find ordering products online a lot easier.

The reason I like to use this hand cream is that it contains macadamia nut oil, which is a natural ingredient that helps soften up and protect the skin from harsh environmental factors such as dry are and soapy dishwater. However, I should mentioned there are also some unnatural ingredients in the hand cream too, but that does not really bother me because the hand cream works really well and really does soften my hands up and keeps them very hydrated and moisturized.

The hand cream itself is white in color, with a strong perfume scent, which I do not really like, and a thick creamy like texture that is silky smooth and absorbs into ...

• Nivea Hand Smooth Indulgence Hand Cream
      my hands really well without leaving them feeling greasy. My favorite time to apply the hand cream is after being outside in the cold dry air, after washing dinner and before bedtime. Since I have been using the hand cream, my hands and fingers are no longer dried out and cracked open as they were before. I also enjoy applying the hand cream after I use a hand scrub on my
      hands to exfoliate the dead skin from them because they hand cream really soaks into my hands and softens them up after exfoliating.

I can definitely say I really would not use too many other hand creams because this one works the best for me. I would recommend the cream and have to my love ones and friends because it does help keep the hands soft and looking their best all the time.

ZelMija says :

I agree with you on this. I have tried this hand cream as well and it feels wonderful. I always bring it with me and use it especially in air conditioned rooms where my hands will instantly dry up. This cream, however, helped moisturize my hands and keep them soft to the touch for hours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114121597730731/k2311a1214/12.14.12