Belkin Car Charger F8Z445qeP
  • I bought Belkin Car Charger F8Z445qeP which cost me only $8
  • This is the sixth month since when I am using it, but performance wise there has not been a single issue
  • It definitely add aesthetic look of the interior of my car
  • In the end, I would love to recommend Belkin Car Charger to anyone who is expected to charge more than one handsets in the car
  • Thanks to the super quality of Belkin there is no problem of ‘low battery’ now

• by Galega

I bought Belkin Car Charger F8Z445qeP which cost me only $8. I had not pinned too much expectation out of it. But it turned out to be an excellent gadget for me. It is small, beautiful, have compatibility with almost all major mobile handsets available in the market. There are still some issues which I will discuss here, but overall it is a good product.

The first phone I use

with it was Nokia N95. It started to charge instantly. The output is optimum with 5DVC. My friends and other family members have used it for many other brands without any negative impact. The charging time is also low which saves time. It always worked the way it expected to. This is the sixth month since when I am using it, but performance wise there has not been a single issue.

It is also quite beautiful. It definitely add aesthetic look of the interior of my car. The charger is small and fits anywhere. All I need is to insert it into the socket and LED indicator guide me about the next stage. It is hard to find a comparable charger in the market with same look in such a low price.

The charger doesn’t come with any cable. Because ...

• Belkin Car Charger F8Z445qeP
      of this, I usually keep cable in the car to facilitate the charging.

My main drive to get it was to charge mobile phone while driving. Now I realize that I can charge almost all gadgets with it. The USB port gives me option to charge laptops, MP3 Player, Camera apart from mobile phone. With no restriction of any brand, it is really a cool product.

In the end, I would

love to recommend Belkin Car Charger to anyone who is expected to charge more than one handsets in the car. It is compact, attractive and charges the phone quickly. For me it has become a boon as generally I keep GPS on while driving the car which becomes a load on my phone battery. Thanks to the super quality of Belkin there is no problem of ‘low battery’ now.

Kunle says :

I believe this charger is one of the best in the markets as at now its so light and beautiful and it even makes your car look better i’d give this a thumbs up and recommend to everyone who owns a car and a phone )

Galega replies :

That’s good… particularly its look. I am using this charger and the look and feel of this one is really cool. It enhances the overall environment of my car apart from being useful. Thanks for your taking time to read this review.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 913121597710731/k2311a1213/12.13.12