Healthy Helpings All Natural Fruit Flavored Gummy Snacks
  • My favorite time to eat these little gummy fruit snacks are when my blood sugar is low and I need a slight sugar rush to boost it back up just enough
  • These natural gummy fruit snacks are definitely snacks I would recommend to any adult or child to eat for a healthy little nourishing snack
  • I can say I am happy we bought them and will definitely buy another box once we are finished with the first one, which has lasted us a long time already because we have had it for four months and not even half way through yet

• by Elise

My boyfriend and I were looking for some affordable fruit snacks to snack on while shopping at Bjs and came across the Healthy Helpings All Natural Fruit Flavored Gummy Snacks. The fruit snacks come in a box with fifty small pouches inside, which contain about ten gummy snacks per pouch, which is a small amount per pouch, but they were affordable costing us only fifteen dollars.

Overall, we love these fruit snacks because they are

made with real natural ingredients like fruit juices such as apple, pear and grape. We also like that the fruit snacks contain acerola berry extract and vitamin C to help keep our immune systems healthy and strong so we do not catch the cold or flu. One of the things I personally really like about the fruit snacks are they are gluten and fat free.

The flavored fruit snacks in the pouches are strawberry, grape, raspberry, orange, cherry and peach. I also love the fun little fruit like shapes these gummy fruit snacks come in such as oranges, grapes, raspberries, strawberries and cherries.

My favorite time to eat these little gummy fruit snacks are when my blood sugar is low and I need a slight sugar rush to boost it back up just enough. The fruit snacks taste just like fruity gummy bears and are just enough to help fill ...

• Healthy Helpings All Natural Fruit Flavored Gummy Snacks
      me tummy and keep me energized when I need them too. My boyfriends favorite time to eat these gummy fruit snacks is anytime he is hungry basically, which is a typical man thing to do. I also enjoy eating them as a healthy morning snacks or when I need that little bit of extra vitamin C in my body to help keep my immune system strong when I feel like I am coming down with
      the cold or flu.

These natural gummy fruit snacks are definitely snacks I would recommend to any adult or child to eat for a healthy little nourishing snack. I can say I am happy we bought them and will definitely buy another box once we are finished with the first one, which has lasted us a long time already because we have had it for four months and not even half way through yet.

Tiffany says :

I just got the healthy helpings fruit snacks tonight at bjs and they are awesome

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713121597700731/k2311a1213/12.13.12