Similac Sensitive for Fussiness and Gas Powder Formula
0.5
  • I do not recommend this formula for any mother to feed to their child

• by Whitney Baulch

When it comes to picking baby formula, it’s always hard. There are at least five different kinds of the same brand. This one is good for fussy babies, that one helps with collic, this one is organic and the list goes on and on.

While you stand there looking for the right formula for your baby, you cannot help but wonder “what if I pick the wrong one”. Well I might not be an expert in formula picking, but I do have an opinion about the Similac Sensetive for Fussiness and Gas.

When I chose this formula, my son was very fussy and gassy. Like, every ten minutes he would toot up a storm.

After every feeding he would cry. So while standing in the isle at Walmart looking at all the choices, I saw this one.

What drew me to try this formula was the fact that it specifically said for fussiness and gas in bold letters right on the front of the box. After I purchased it, got it home and fed it to ...

• my son I instantly regretted my decision.

It made him even more fussy then before. Also he had a lot of digestion issues with this formula.

When you mix it up, just like the directions say, it is nothing but bubbles and foam. I tried making it with warm tap water, cool tap water, hot tap water and even tried to boil the water.

Every way I tried, it just turned to foam and bubbles. After its mixed, and I let it sit for a couple minutes, the foam and bubbles were still there.

So my son would would not only take in the normal air gulps, but also all of this extra air in the formula. I wish I would have known that this formula was so airy and bubbly before I spent twenty-five dollars on it only to toss it out after the fifth bottle.

I do not recommend this formula for any mother to feed to their child. It just makes the fussiness worse due to more air intake, and made my son have air build up in his tummy from the foam.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5413121597690731/k2311a1213/12.13.12