VioLight Slim Sonic Portable Toothbrush
  • I know when most people think about a portable toothbrush they know that just about any one is portable, but you don't always travel with the toothbrush you use at home, especially if it is an electric one
  • I love the Violight system of toothbrushes because not only are they electric and make my teeth feel super clean, but they have a microbial light that kills bacteria on my brush and makes sure I am not sticking dirty right back in my mouth when I'm cleaning
  • I wish every personal toiletry came in nice, sleek cases like this and didn’t cost an arm and a leg
  • Plus I have noticed that a lot of retailers often have it on sale or marked down

• by Alpha2Zulu

I know when most people think about a portable toothbrush they know that just about any one is portable, but you don’t always travel with the toothbrush you use at home, especially if it is an electric one. I love the Violight system of toothbrushes because not only are they electric and make my teeth feel super clean, but they have a microbial light that kills bacteria on my brush and makes sure I am not sticking dirty right back in my mouth when I’m cleaning. So because I already use the VioLight system at my home, and my family uses it in their home, I was super excited when someone gave me one of the Slim Sonic portable toothbrushes.

off, the brushes come in cases that are super fun, cool, sleek and designer looking, though it really depends on the type of brush that you buy. I was given the light purple, kinda lavender, brush and it is brushed metal with a band of silver where the cap fits on. It really is nice looking and whenever I pull it out and there are other people around they ask me where I got it because they are still using a clunky travel toothbrush from the drugstore and don’t have a portable electric option. The actual brush head, which is replaceable, is white plastic like the larger, in home models, so you can easily stick it in one of the
      violight systems and kill bacteria like you normally would. I should note that there is a portable light sold separately, that you can purchase and take with you, it is a small pouch and your head just sits right in it. I don’t have this light, but I have never needed to be away for more than a weekend and just pop my portable head in when I get home.

The toothbrush is basically a rounded wand, almost looks like a mascara tube, and the top lid has vents so that bacteria do not multiply on the brush but you can cap the brush to keep it clean. The brush uses one triple A battery and comes with a second head ...

• VioLight Slim Sonic Portable Toothbrush
      that can be swapped out. When on the electric Slim Sonic hits up to 22,000 brush strokes per minute and really leaves your teeth feeling clean. I never have to worry about whether or not I got a good brush in or re-wash because I can still feel grime on my teeth when I rinse. There are eight colors and design styles total, so whether you want something funky or just something plain and classy, there is something for you. I really like the one I have and it just goes to show how easy it was for someone to pick something out for me that they knew I would really love.

I love my Slim Sonic and plan on purchasing

a couple more heads and the portable light in the future if I am going to take a longer vacation, but for now it is great. There are times when I know I am going to be gone all day long that I will even throw it in my purse because it looks so nice that if anyone were to see it they would be none the wiser. I wish every personal toiletry came in nice, sleek cases like this and didn’t cost an arm and a leg. The retail price of the VioLight Slim Sonic is $15 and it comes with a two year warranty. Plus I have noticed that a lot of retailers often have it on sale or marked down.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412121597620331/k2311a1212/12.12.12