Blistex Medicated Berry Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think the dry air in my home and medicines I am taking cause my lips to be very chapped
  • However, I just picked up some of the Blistex Medicated Berry Balm and so far, I am seeing improvements in the way, my lips look and feel and well definitely continue too use it
  • The price I paid for this berry lip balm was a dollar and a half, which I thought was extremely cheap and worth the money especially because it has moisturized my lips wonderfully
  • The best times I find to apply the lip balm is in the morning during my regular beauty routine after I have brushed my teeth, once after lunch and right before bedtime
  • Overall, I am happy with this lip balm and would definitely recommend it to anyone suffering from badly chapped lips that need a bit of deep moisturizing

• by Elise

My lips have been drying out constantly and it is not because I am dehydrated because I drink like a fish. I think the dry air in my home and medicines I am taking cause my lips to be very chapped. I have tried many lip balms and none really provide my lips with the moisture they need or help keep them moisture in my lips because each lip balm application. However, I just picked up some of the Blistex Medicated Berry Balm and so far, I am seeing improvements in the way, my

lips look and feel and well definitely continue too use it. I also love that the lip balm contains SPF in it as well to help protect my lips from the sun when I am outside doing yard work or just having fun with friends.

The price I paid for this berry lip balm was a dollar and a half, which I thought was extremely cheap and worth the money especially because it has moisturized my lips wonderfully. You can find this lip balm at any pharmaceutical store and grocery store in the lip balm sections of the store. Sometimes you can even find this lip balm at gas stations near the check out counter.

The ingredients in the berry lip balm that I feel are helping repair my lips are the beeswax and cocoa butter. Some of the other ingredients in the lip balm are unnatural, which I am not overly thrilled about, but I do like the fact that this lip balm does contain menthol to provide my lips a cooling soothing sensation when they have that irritating dry burning sensation. Another thing I am not ...

• Blistex Medicated Berry Balm
      overly pleased with in this berry lip balm is the flavor and scent because the lip balm is suppose to have a berry scent and flavor, but it is more of a berry medicated like scent that is similar to berry cough syrup. It is a really fake berry scent. However, this will not stop me from using the lip balm because it is working very well and my lips are finally beginning to heal and keep the moisture inside of them so they do not dry out as often.

The best times I

find to apply the lip balm is in the morning during my regular beauty routine after I have brushed my teeth, once after lunch and right before bedtime. Applying the lip balm three times per day really has helped improve the way my lips looks and feel, but sometimes if I am outside my lips dry out so I do have to reapply it, which is perfectly fine.

Overall, I am happy with this lip balm and would definitely recommend it to anyone suffering from badly chapped lips that need a bit of deep moisturizing.

Blistex Medicated Berry Balm
Azriel says :

Now that I see this review, I now remember how good this product is. I tried it when I was im college but now I see more of those commercially available lip balms. But yes I remeber that this brand does what it does best and isvery great relief to chapped lips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112121597600331/k2311a1212/12.12.12