Finger Paints Nail Polish  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love trying different brands and colors for all intensive purposes of finding a color and texture that I love, along with getting to experiment with something that isn't permanent
  • Recently, I bought Finger Paints nail polish for the first time
  • Pillow-print, as I like to call it, doesn't appear on my nails (which unfortunately is quite common for me) with this nail polish
  • One problem I have run into with the polish is that it does not chip, but when it does peel off, it peels off in sheets
  • I would highly recommend trying Finger Paints, especially if you are looking into a 3D glitter look or a feminine-chic look

• by sbronson

I am a HUGE nail polish fanatic. I love trying different brands and colors for all intensive purposes of finding a color and texture that I love, along with getting to experiment with something that isn’t permanent. Recently, I bought Finger Paints nail polish for the first time. I bought it at my local Sally’s Beauty Supply for $5 (there was a sale!) and it has been worth every penny.

I chose “Hue Left a Message?”, which is a wonderful dusty rose 3D glitter texture pink. The color stays true even after the polish is completely dry, which I appreciate

after many bad run-ins with Wet N’ Wild and some China Glaze polishes. I absolutely love the texture. I’m extremely clumsy so sometimes not messing up my nails before they dry completely is nearly impossible. With the thick and extra-glittery Finger Paint nail polish, however, most mess-ups are not obvious. Pillow-print, as I like to call it, doesn’t appear on my nails (which unfortunately is quite common for me) with this nail polish.

The dry time is also relatively quick. The first coat dries nearly instantly. After that, of course, the layers take longer, but not nearly as long as ...

• say NYC or Essie.

The polish generally stays on well. One problem I have run into with the polish is that it does not chip, but when it does peel off, it peels off in sheets. I’ve had instances where I look down and I have a bare nail. Proper use of base and top coats help this some. However, the polish is usually on for at least 10 days before this begins to happen. The other major problem is that it isn’t so easy to get off with nail polish remover. The glitter sticks to the nail, while the

color dissolves away. However, I’ve found this problem with most glitter paints I have used regardless of company.

The amount of polish I got for the money is also a pretty good deal. It is a 15 mL bottle, which has lasted me at least fifteen paints and still has about 11 mL.

This is a great nail polish brand. It’s a high quality, lasting, and beautiful. “Hue Left A Message” is my favorite nail polish that I own, hands down. I would highly recommend trying Finger Paints, especially if you are looking into a 3D glitter look or a feminine-chic look.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110121597500131/k2311a1210/12.10.12