Philips HR1351/C Hand Blender  » Housewares  »
  • I bought Philips HR1351/C Hand Blender online by paying Rs
  • Moreover, I don’t face any problem while cleaning it
  • I think it can be termed as the best product for preparing milk shake in the market

• by Galega

I bought Philips HR1351/C Hand Blender online by paying Rs. 1500 (approax $30). My main purpose was for pureeing food items for my baby. I am using it extensively for blending and pureeing and as of now I am extremely satisfied with it. Its chopping function is also working perfectly.

This is the first time I am using any hand blender. Yet, I never find any

problems. It is quite easy to set up. Being lightweight it is also easier to handle. The motor is not that much heavier (only 500 W), but seeing the price I am happy with that.

The blender has become a perfect companion for me. It is quite easy to use with user friendly design and menus. Moreover, I don’t face any problem while cleaning it. It is great for making cake mixes, baby food, and shakes among many other things. It works wonderful when I make milk shakes or fruit juices. I think it can be termed as the best product for preparing milk shake in the market.

Though the product is doing what it is expected to do, I still wish the manufacturer has taken care of something. The blender ...

• Philips HR1351/C Hand Blender
      vibrates a lot which sometimes irritates me. Then the lack of ON/OFF button makes it tough for continuous using for longer duration. I have to keep pressing the button for long. Then the push button is made of rubber that requires some pressure to get it started. It is fine for me, but older members of my family feel problems because of it.

Another problem with

this blender is its inability to make sauce. It is all the more relevant when I try to make sauce with leaves. I know this problem can also be there with other brands. Then, it is not possible to break ice cubes into small pieces.

All in all, this is a good product for a nuclear family. Despite some problems, I don’t find any hesitation in recommending it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5310121597450131/k2311a1210/12.10.12