Tiger Balm Ointment  » Health  »
  • For the past few weeks I have started using Tiger Balm ointment, and I have noticed a huge reduction in soreness both from sore muscles as well as injuries
  • I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who participates in sports, as well as gym rats
  • I know it does for me and I wont be without it ever

• by Elise

As a competitive rugby player, an average week for me includes ten hours of practice, six hours in the gym, and then a two hour game on Saturday morning. This certainly takes a toll on my body, and when Sunday morning comes around I usually feel like I have literally been hung upside down and beaten with a stick! For the past few weeks I have started using Tiger Balm ointment, and I have noticed a huge reduction in soreness both from

sore muscles as well as injuries.

The product can be purchased at any drug store or pharmacy, as well as many department stores. It can be purchased as a balm or a gel, and comes in a number of different strengths. I have only been using the original, so that will form the basis of my review.

The balm is based on an ancient Chinese recipe that is made from wax, menthol and a number of proprietary herbal recipe. It is easy to apply,

• simply scoop out a small amount and rub it on any sore muscles. Within a few short minutes you will feel a gentle, tingly burn. Within a few hours, the muscle will feel looser than it ever has.

I slather the stuff on both before and after every training session. Before training, I find it is great to loosen up some stiff muscles, and I have not pulled a single muscle since I started using this. After training, I rub it on any

knocks I pick up, and by morning they feel like they’ve been healing for two to three days! It is also great for a colds, rub a little under your nose and your sinuses will feel good as new.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who participates in sports, as well as gym rats. For about ten bucks you can pick up enough to last you the season. I know it does for me and I wont be without it ever.

Tiger Balm Ointment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410121597440131/k2311a1210/12.10.12