Prestige PCMFS Sandwich Maker  » Housewares  »
  • Recently I found a perfect companion for my breakfast
  • I bought Prestige PCMFS Sandwich Maker which is a great product coming with an attractive price tag
  • The weight is quite low and I don’t find any problem in carrying it
  • Moreover, I can prepare delicious sandwiches in just few minutes
  • Though there are some problems as mentioned by me, I still recommend it for fast, tasty, and delicious sandwiches

• by Galega

Recently I found a perfect companion for my breakfast. I bought Prestige PCMFS Sandwich Maker which is a great product coming with an attractive price tag. I had to spend only Rs. 1036 (approax $20). I bought it online six months back. As far as sandwiches are concerned, it works great. But there are some hiccups which need to be taken care of while buying it.

The

design is great and adds a lot of glamour to the aesthetic of my kitchen. It is also quite user friendly. I didn’t find any problems while making sandwiches ever since I have started to use it. The operating menus are simplified with two lights – red and green. The weight is quite low and I don’t find any problem in carrying it.

The sandwiches coming out of it is simply great. I wonder if I can ever prepare the same taste without the use of this product. Moreover, I can prepare delicious sandwiches in just few minutes.

The only problem I see is the top surface of the product. The silver plating placed on the top of it gets quite hot while preparing sandwiches. Once I burned my finger because of ...

• Prestige PCMFS Sandwich Maker
      it. It is because of this fact that I always endeavor to keep children away from it while making sandwiches.

Another problem is related to the leaking of cheese or butter. The leaked butter of cheese accumulated at the bottom of the product and then it becomes really tough to clean it.

But the biggest drawback with this product is the consumption of electricity. It

is simply not possible to use it on inverter. And, sometimes I feel that the extra electricity it consumes is heavier on the pocket than the little money I saved because of the reasonable price of the product.

On the whole, this one is a good product for making sandwiches. Though there are some problems as mentioned by me, I still recommend it for fast, tasty, and delicious sandwiches.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5310121597420131/k2311a1210/12.10.12