Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum
  • I noticed that putting this and waking up the next day, my face seems a lot less shiny and oily
  • The packaging is amazing too with a sturdy pump and unbreakable packaging

• by tiffany zhang

I am always skeptical to buy anything skin care products that have anything to do with pores until now! I had gotten a sample from Sephora for this product. I searched the product online and was surprised to see the product was very expensive. A 1 oz. tube can cost you anywhere from $35 to $45. Beyond some people’s budget for their skin care. After researching the price and what Clinique says the product does, I tried it out. Being a young adult, my skin is oily yet sensitive at same time. Although I do not have any wrinkles, I do have

very large pores that always have a hard time getting covered up by my makeup or any other skin care product. My skin can get very shiny after a couple hours or so, and can easily obtain oily residue or build up on my t zone. Opening the sample and feeling the serum, I instantly felt how soft the serum was and putting this on my skin, it instantly made my skin so much more softer and had almost a silky finish. If you did not know, you can never physically make your pores smaller because its related to your dna,
      however you can make them appear small by keeping them clean. That’s exactly what the serum does, it keeps your pores clean and strengths the pore wall too, making your pores appear smaller!

I noticed that putting this and waking up the next day, my face seems a lot less shiny and oily. If you want to see a difference in pore size, you will have to use the product for at least a month. My sample could only cover a couple days use, so I splurged on the full size of the product st Sephora and used it for about ...

• Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum
      a month. Within a month I discovered two things about the product. The first thing is that its great if you put makeup over it and it makes your makeup looking a lot more fresh and makes it long lasting which is great. The second thing as I mentioned before is that it makes your pores appear smaller then before! My pores have gone a size smaller then it was before a month ago using this product! The packaging is amazing too with a sturdy pump and unbreakable packaging.

It has a sleek finish to it too. The scent is also great just

like all the other Clinique skin care items, leaving a fresh scent too. I would say this is worth the money and you get what you pay. This product is great if you have oily or sensitive skin like, and you can really see the difference after long term use. I would buy this again and keep on using this as long as it works. The packaging, scent, and most important the product is great, except it can be a a bit pricey for some people. Overall this product is amazing and has satisfied me to the maximum. I love these!

Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317121597340231/k2311a127/12.7.12