Caress Precious Bloom Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • As a fan of Caress and their delicious smelling products, I was excited to see a new addition to the silkening line
  • I bought Precious Bloom from Wal-mart when they were running a two for five dollars sale on Caress
  • This in my opinion is a pretty good deal considering a whole bottle of Caress lasts me for about a month

• by nitakb

As a fan of Caress and their delicious smelling products, I was excited to see a new addition to the silkening line. They call it precious bloom, which hints to the buyer that it contains some sort of flowery scent.

Precious bloom is a creation of Coconut Orchid and Water Lily Essence. This particular scent isn’t very strong but does linger on your skin after you step

foot from the shower. It’s sweet smelling but not over powering like vanilla or warm brown sugar. Precious bloom is for the individual that likes a nice fresh floral fragrance and doesn’t clash with perfume or other scented products.

This body wash is rich in lather, creamy and doesn’t take a lot to get studs going. My only disliking is how thick it is. The body wash has the feel of a hair conditioner that’s meant to be put on your hair instead of your body. I suppose that’s where that silkening part comes into play.

Personally I wouldn’t use Precious Bloom alone but as a follow up after another body wash that actually cleans your skin. Though after using it for a week I did realize that my skin was much softer. So ...

• Caress Precious Bloom Body Wash
      yes, having a body wash that feels like a hair conditioner does have an effect. I even experimented one day and used it on my hair just to see what would happen. And to my ultimate surprise my hair felt soft as if I applied a separate hair conditioner it. Pretty good for soap meant for the body.

I bought Precious Bloom from Wal-mart when they were running

a two for five dollars sale on Caress. This in my opinion is a pretty good deal considering a whole bottle of Caress lasts me for about a month.

In the end I would buy Caress Precious Bloom to use as a follow up for soft skin when using another body wash. It a great product that does what it promises and even doubles as a hair conditioner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316121597190331/k2311a126/12.6.12