Bajaj Majestic ICX 6 Induction Cook Top
  • Moreover, the cost is not much – just Rs
  • Two modes for temperature control which I love most is fry and hot mode
  • My personal experience says that the cost of using LPG is much more than using this cook top
  • This is the first time when I am using an induction cook top, but I could not find any problem
  • It is worth recommending, and is definitely a good buy

• by Galega

Bajaj Majestic ICX 6 WOV Induction Cook Top is quite a good product. I am using it since five months without any overt or covert problems. The cook top is delivering what it had promised. Moreover, the cost is not much – just Rs. 3200 ($61 approx). I bought it online. I am yet to see any other cook top in the market with similar performance in this price range.

It comes

with five preset menu. All menus are nicely programmed which helped me to cook almost everything without any difficulty. Added with it is the facility to control temperature easily. Two modes for temperature control which I love most is fry and hot mode.

The power consumption is limited and using it doesn’t become a burden for me. There is slight change in my electricity bill after using it. My personal experience says that the cost of using LPG is much more than using this cook top. It takes quite less time to cook.

The design is very attractive. It is also quite user friendly. This is the first time when I am using an induction cook top, but I could not find any problem. Moreover, it doesn’t irritate me while cleaning. The product is easy to use and easier to clean.

It also ...

• Bajaj Majestic ICX 6 Induction Cook Top
      gives out failure codes for any problems. The meaning of all codes is clearly mentioned with possible troubleshooting in the instruction manuals.

I have also got one year warranty with it. Till now, I am yet to use warranty as it is working great for me.

However, there is also a problem with this cook top. I am not able to use my all utensils with it. The trouble only gets accentuated

because of the unavailability of any instructions regarding the type of utensils in the product manual. I wish, with such a good cook top, the manufacturers would also have taken pains to give comprehensive instructions. I have bought some induction cook top specific utensils, and thereby have to invest more money.

In the end, this one is a great cook top. It is worth recommending, and is definitely a good buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 536121597130331/k2311a126/12.6.12