Pet Head Dog Shampoo - Feeling Flaky Dry & Sensitive Skin Shampoo  » Pets  »
  • I highly recommend Pet Head Feeling Flaky Dry & Sensitive Skin Shampoo if your dog has dry or sensitive skin
  • The cost is not bad for a quality product that actually works
  • Even missing these harsher chemicals, Pet Head Feeling Flaky, still lathers nice and leaves your dog looking amazing
  • One of the best pluses I have found in using this product is that the scent is long lasting

• by Melissa Cwynar

Pet Head is my top choice for my puggle who suffers dry skin. It’s gentle enough for weekly use, which is how I tend to wash my dogs. My puggle has very dry skin and he is constantly scratching do to this irritation.

I highly recommend Pet Head Feeling Flaky Dry & Sensitive Skin Shampoo if your dog has dry or sensitive skin. I have used a

fair amount of different products trying to find something that will give my puggle comfort. This has been the only product that has left his coat shinny, smelling great and stops the constant scratching and flakey skin. The patches of red bumps about all disappeared after two weeks of use. As the winter months approach his skin gets worse and we make sure to have it on hand.

The cost is not bad for a quality product that actually works. This hydrating product run’s about $10 for a 16 oz. bottle at Bed Bath and Beyond. Which is where I originally found this product and figured I would give it a try.

A combination of key ingredients such as Shea Butter and vitamins help aid in relief for dryness and Chamomile and Yucca Extracts, with silk proteins ...

• Pet Head Dog Shampoo - Feeling Flaky Dry & Sensitive Skin Shampoo
      nourish the skin and sooth irritations. If you have tried Bed Head products, which are the makers of Pet Head you know the quality is superb.

If your worried about the ingredients having harsh chemicals, take comfort that this formula is free of parabens, propylene gylco, DEA and sulfates and its pH adjusted! Even missing these harsher chemicals, Pet Head Feeling Flaky, still lathers nice and leaves your

dog looking amazing.

One of the best pluses I have found in using this product is that the scent is long lasting. Let’s face it, dog’s will be dogs, and they sometimes smell bad. Pet Head Feeling Flaky comes in a strawberry scent, which I understand may not be for everyone, but the scent is not over bearing. It’s more like a strawberry dessert scent that has hints of cream and sugar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 295121597080231/k2311a125/12.5.12