Spectrum Organic Ground Flaxseeds
2.8
  • I have even noticed my asthma attacks have lessened because the flaxseeds have kept the inflammation in my airways from building up
  • I can say the flaxseeds are usually always affordable for a large bag that only cost me seven dollars
  • Overall, I would definitely recommend these ground flaxseeds to anyone looking for a quality flaxseed product because they provide my body with the nutrients it needs and have really improved the quality of my life

• by Elise

Flax seeds are the organic source of natural mucilage and most importantly they provide fiber into our bodies. One of the flaxseed whole food products I take daily are the Spectrum Organic Ground Flaxseeds because they have a great nutty taste and are slightly salted, dried and full of nutty flavor. In addition, I find these flaxseeds contain the most nutrients I need in my daily diet such as proteins, magnesium, alpha linolenic acid and important nutrients such as omega fatty acids which help relieve inflammation in my body naturally.

Since

I started using these ground flaxseeds I have learned many different ways to use it in my daily diet such as by adding them to my yogurt, salads and oatmeal and even homemade banana and blueberry breads. However, I also love to take a handful of these ground flaxseeds and eat them raw and as is because they are easy to chew and taste delightful. I always make sure I have these seeds on hand because without the fiber they provide my body I would be constipated and bloated all the
      time. They really help keep my digestive tract moving smoothly and healthily.

These ground flaxseeds have really changed my life and health in a completely positive way, unlike in the past I feel healthy and full of energy in my day to day activities no longer complain of digestion problems. I no longer have pale skin and my hair is smooth and healthy. The ground flaxseeds are highly nutritional since their contain omega fatty acids, which helps in making our bones strong, helps our hearts to work properly, maintains ...

• Spectrum Organic Ground Flaxseeds
      normal blood sugar levels, helps in reducing stress, depression and inflammation. I have even noticed my asthma attacks have lessened because the flaxseeds have kept the inflammation in my airways from building up. I have also healed a lot of my digestive issues like I mentioned with these flaxseeds and just wont be without them.

However, the downside is the ground flaxseeds are hard for my to find and the only stores I seem to be able to get them at is Vitacost and Swanson Health. I can say the flaxseeds are

usually always affordable for a large bag that only cost me seven dollars. One large bag of ground flaxseeds typically last me about two months since I only use a couple tablespoons a day. However, you may go through more or less if you are adding flaxseeds to your diet.

Overall, I would definitely recommend these ground flaxseeds to anyone looking for a quality flaxseed product because they provide my body with the nutrients it needs and have really improved the quality of my life. I have really never looked or felt better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273121596980631/k2311a123/12.3.12