Scar Zone Scar Treatment Cream With SPF 15
  • I have a few scars on my body from cuts and acne and so recently, I decided to try and even the look of them out
  • I did a little research and discovered that the best way to go this is to start applying a scar diminishing cream
  • I bought this product at Wal-Mart for about $9.92 for a 1 oz tube
  • One thing that I noticed after I purchased this product was that it contained 15 SPF sunscreen as well as green tea
  • I have not used many scar removal products but I would definitely recommend this one to anyone who has some scars that they want to treat

• by janeaustenfan

I have a few scars on my body from cuts and acne and so recently, I decided to try and even the look of them out. I did a little research and discovered that the best way to go this is to start applying a scar diminishing cream. I chose scar zone because it had good reviews online and it was among the cheaper of the scar creams. I bought this product at Wal-Mart for about $9.92 for a 1 oz tube. One thing that I noticed after I purchased this product was that it contained 15 SPF

sunscreen as well as green tea. I applied it that night and have been doing so for several weeks.

I have noticed quite a bit of difference in the last 6 weeks . The scars are not completely gone but they are definitely lighter and smaller in shape. Two of them are just about the tone of my skin so they are really hard to see so I am very happy with the progress thus far. There are a few things that I would change if I could one is the amount of time it takes to see results. It

took almost three weeks before I saw any change in the shape, color, or size of the scars and it was not until the five week mark that the changes were noticeable. I believe that I will have to keep using this product for several months before I see all the results that I want but I am still encouraged by what I have seen. The other thing that I would change is how dry this product makes my skin. It seems to sap all the moisture out of the treated area so I feel like I am constantly applying ...

• Scar Zone Scar Treatment Cream With SPF 15
      lotions and moisturizers in the morning. However, to be honest it was probably a practice I should have been adopted long before the scar treatment because my skin where I do not use the scar cream has never looked better. Finally, this product goes too fast I would have preferred if there has been more in the tube. I am currently on my second tube and will likely have to replace it in another week or two. I am using a drop about the size of a nickel for each spot so it could also be that I am using too
      much. However, the fact still remains I wish the tube was bigger.

I think that as a whole I am pretty happy with this product. I am going to continue using it in hopes that this summer I will have less reason to feel self-conscious. I have seen a marked difference in the color, shape and size of my scars and I am very happy with the results that I have seen thus far. I have not used many scar removal products but I would definitely recommend this one to anyone who has some scars that they want to treat.

Leslie Champion says :

This product is all hype and a waste of money. I was burned over 46% of my body followed by 38 keloidectomies to remove scars. As I have aged I have added a few more scars from minor accidents. I used this product and nothing happened at all. I bought Mederma and it did have a mild to moderate reduction in the severity of scarring. During my career I became a Wound care specialist and I find that just good old fashion honey applied from initial injury to after closure works the best.

savanna says :

I bought this product to resolve light acne scarring on my face and as a cheaper alternative to Mederma. I was very disappointed. I used it for over a week and there was not one sign of improvement. I researched the ingredients and found it to be nothing more than sunscreen. Don’t waste your money.

Galega says :

You are little bit harsh on this cream. Actually, no scar remover cream can show result within one week. Depending on the nature and gravity of problems, it can take more than one month to even start showing the result. Pimple scars can be healed quickly. I always suggest to give at least two weeks to any cream of this category.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263121596930631/k2311a123/12.3.12