1 oz. Aveeno Active Naturals 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream  » Medicine  »
  • During the summers, I like to go hiking from time to time and will sometimes hike around the woods in my back yard
  • However, I know that before I go hiking I have to make sure that I have some hydrocortisone in the bathroom because invariably I will end up getting bitten by at least a dozen mosquitos
  • I would definitely recommend this product to everyone
  • I would definitely suggest that version for those who have kids or grandkids

• by janeaustenfan

During the summers, I like to go hiking from time to time and will sometimes hike around the woods in my back yard. However, I know that before I go hiking I have to make sure that I have some hydrocortisone in the bathroom because invariably I will end up getting bitten by at least a dozen mosquitos. My particular brand of

choice is Aveeno Active Naturals 1% Hydrocortisone cream. I like Aveeno because of the natural ingredients like oatmeal and aloe. Having natural beauty ingredients is important to me especially as I get older. I do not necessarily trust brands that claim to be 100% organic but neither do I want a brand that is all chemical. For me Aveeno is a good bride between the two.

This particular brand of hydrocortisone I buy at Wal-Mart for $4.97 for a 1 oz. tube. It is a little more expensive than the generic brands but I am willing to pay for the brand name that I trust. The hydrocortisone has the perfect consistency that soaks into the skin providing quick soothing relief without leaving a residue on ...

• 1 oz. Aveeno Active Naturals 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream
      the skin. The cream is very soothing and it only takes a minute or two and the itching is completely gone. I have used this product on a variety of things from insect bites and poison ivy to minor burns and cuts to help relieve pain and itching.

I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. It is a great product to

keep around the house and it can be used for just about anything. There is also a children’s version of this that sells for about the same price but is tailored more for sensitive skin. I would definitely suggest that version for those who have kids or grandkids. It too can be used for many different ailments from insect bites to chicken pox.

shayna says :

This is a good product for it’s price soothes skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263121596910631/k2311a123/12.3.12