GoodSense Sodium Naproxen Pain Relief Tablets 220mg  » Medicine  »
  • I took the medicine with water and found that I like the size and shape of the pills quite a lot
  • About 30 maybe 45 minutes after taking them I noticed some slight relief
  • I decided that it would not hurt to keep these tablets around for minor aches and pains but that for stronger ones I would stick to Advil or Tylenol
  • Overall, I would definitely keep these little tablets around
  • I would recommend these especially for those who are very active or do a lot of physical labor

• by janeaustenfan

Good Sense Naproxen Sodium Tablets are simply a generic version of Aleve. I usually do not take Aleve but I do every now and then for joint pain and arthritis. I purchased this medication and my local dollar store for $1.00. The box contained 100 220mg caplets that should be taken with food and are supposed to last all day. I went

ahead and bought them because the store did not sell Aleve and my arthritis pain was not so bad so that in case they did not work I would not be any worse off for having taken the medicine.

I took the medicine with water and found that I like the size and shape of the pills quite a lot. They are very small and are easy to swallow without getting them caught in your throat. I took two pills and went about my day. About 30 maybe 45 minutes after taking them I noticed some slight relief. The pain was not completely gone by any means but it was lessened some. I decided that it would not hurt to keep these tablets around for minor ...

• GoodSense Sodium Naproxen Pain Relief Tablets 220mg
      aches and pains but that for stronger ones I would stick to Advil or Tylenol. I do have to say that these tablets are great for relieving muscle pains due to strenuous exercise. I took them one day after a particularly grueling workout and they worked fantastically at relieving the muscle pain.

Overall, I would definitely keep these little tablets around. They are great

for muscle pain and although they are not as good as Advil or Tylenol for joint pains they do offer some minor relief. I would recommend these especially for those who are very active or do a lot of physical labor. They are small and easy to swallow so all that is needed is just a few sips of water and relief is on the way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263121596900631/k2311a123/12.3.12