St Louis MO  » Travel  »
2.5
Missouri
  • I was there for a funeral and couldn't seem to get warm and I know cold, I am from the Windy City in Illinois and cold is a second thought

• by H Marie Vaughn
      St Louis Mo, Nice place to visit but I wouldn’t want to live there. Each time I have been there was a bad time for me.

The first time I nearly froze to death.

City in Illinois and cold is a second thought.

Maybe it was because my aunt was fueding with the gas company and she didn’t have any heat.

I don’t drink coffee so there was little else to keep warm.

When I got to a houes with heat I almost over slept and missed the ...

• Wake.

The second time I was there the following year I almost burned up,it was so hot.

I had a young toddler and St Louis taught her to drink water!It was so hot there I told anyone who would listen,I felt like climbing in the big hole outside to see if it was

cooler.

And if any place was hotter than here it must be Hell!I asked “Does it ever rain in this God forsaken place?”I was told “Oh you don’t want that,it gets worse after a rain” I told everyone “Live forever because I will never come back here!” That was almost thrity years ago and I never went back.

Darling Violetta says :

re : I was there for a funeral and couldn’t seem to get warm and I know cold, I am from the Windy City in Illinois and cold is a second thought
    This has very little to do with the city of St. Louis. Chicago is part of the midwest, as is St. Louis. I’ve lived in both places and the weather is NOT at the extreme that you discuss nor does the weather alone define the entire city.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38705159690331/k2311a057/5.7.07