Rival 3Qt Crock Pot and Slow Cooker
  • Pork roast in there and have the most delicious pulled pork sandwiches for a week
  • I think it is one of the best slow cookers I have used yet
  • I love the fact that I can put all my ingredients in the slow cooker, add liquid, seasonings and set the temperature to low and by the time I get home at the end of the day, dinner is ready and waiting for me
  • This is the best thing of all for me because, although I like to cook, I hate cooking things that take a long time and have to be watched
  • This is such a great cooker, I recommend one for anyone who likes homemade meals but has little time cook

• by Aphrodite

I have always loved having a slow cooker in the house. I use it for practically everything. I discovered that I could cook a 3 lb. Pork roast in there and have the most delicious pulled pork sandwiches for a week. I think it is one of the best slow cookers I have used yet.

It doesn’t burn the food, cooks roasts, rice, steams vegetables and is so useful at cooking things over time or while you are a way. I love the fact that I can put all my

ingredients in the slow cooker, add liquid, seasonings and set the temperature to low and by the time I get home at the end of the day, dinner is ready and waiting for me. This is the best thing of all for me because, although I like to cook, I hate cooking things that take a long time and have to be “watched.” I just turn it on and go do whatever I need to do and it cooks by itself.

There are 4 settings on it: off, warm,

low and high. If I want to cook a roast, I’ll set it to high for 4-5 hours if I will be home while it cooks, or if I will be away, I set it to low to cook for 6-8 hours. The nice thing about this cooker is the fat that it is versatile and enables you to cook a variety of foods.

I soak a pot of beans in the stoneware crock overnight in the refrigerator and in the morning, I just drain the water and rinse ...

• Rival 3Qt Crock Pot and Slow Cooker
      the beans and they are ready to cook. The stoneware crock is removable so it can be used to serve the food once it is cooked or keep leftovers in the refrigerator.

The crock is good size and holds quite a bit. There is enough room in it to cook a pot roast with some vegetables for a family of 4. To cook a roast, I put in the roast and add 1-1/2 bottles of good barbecue sauce and enough water to completely cover the meat. Set the temperature and

put on the lid. Check it in 4-5 hours on high, 6-8 on low. The meat is so soft you can pull it apart with your fingers.

This cooker is also very easy to clean, I just use a sponge with a little scrubber pad on it. I have never burned and food in it yet so cleanup has always been easy. This is such a great cooker, I recommend one for anyone who likes homemade meals but has little time cook. This product is a lifesaver, you will come to love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533121596810631/k2311a123/12.3.12