Skyfall Movie  » Movies  »
  • I absolutely loved Skyfall, and highly recommend it
  • The story is interesting, the visuals are engaging, and the acting is great

• by Trey C

Skyfall is the latest and greatest James Bond 007 film, and while I admit I have never seen a James Bond film before, I absolutely loved Skyfall! It is action-packed, funny, and thrilling, and it had the entire theater at the edge of their seats. I absolutely loved Skyfall, and highly recommend it.

Now, like I said, I have never seen a James Bond film before, but that did not affect my enjoyment

of this film. The story made sense without having seen the other films, which is a major plus to those who are just joining in on the series (like me). Anyways, I must say this film served as an excellent introduction to the series! From the sleek intro with the theme song sung by Adele, to the intense scenes of action, to the hilarious dialogue, I loved every minute of this film.

The story, of course, follows James Bond: Agent 007 in the British secret service agency MI6. In short, Bond is sent on a series of missions mainly focused on a list of undercover agents that went missing that he must recover before it is too late. I do not want to give too much away, because watching the plot of this film unravel is intense and awesome, especially since it is ...

• Skyfall Movie
      filled with tons of twists and turns!

This film is a masterpiece visually. My eyes were glued to the screen the entire time, and the constant explosions, shoot outs, and overall action-packed imagery never lost my attention. The story is interesting, the visuals are engaging, and the acting is great. If you love action, you will love this movie. I saw Skyfall with my entire family: some James Bond fans, some newcomers to

the series; some hardcore action fans, some romantic-comedy lovers, but in the end we all loved Skyfall!

If this film sounds like something you would enjoy, I can almost guarantee that you will. Even if you are not a die hard James Bond or action-film fan, I still recommend checking out Skyfall. It is a great film in every aspect, and I give it an 8 out of 10. I highly recommend it.

Skyfall Movie
Erand Topalli says :

I really like this actor. I haven’t seen the momvie but the trailer tells much. I like James Bond’s action.

cathyvlimit says :

I heard that he performed less stunts by himself with this movie, unlike the other one.

Shelton replies :

You’re right In an interview with Jimmy Kimmel, Daniel Craig admitted that he does not perform his own stunts. I still enjoyed his acting as James Bond, though.

Azriel says :

I don’t mind if it wasn’t him that did most of the stunts in the movie. It still was great and even moreso still appealing and quite interesting. I love James bond movies especially those that Daniel played because his characters weren’t the kind that seemed supernatural. The kind of bond that ia less human that seemed he does not get hurt. I think all Bond movie followers would enjoy this movie very much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1126111596500530/k2311a1126/11.26.12