Bath and Body Works: Winter Candy Apple 3-Wick Candle  » Housewares  »
  • I don't like something too strong, or the smell of baked food in a candle scent
  • Having candles in my home at night is something that I love

• by PolkaDot

Talk about a smell I absolutely love! Bath and Body Works holiday scent of Winter Candy Apple is something I could smell all day and still not be sick of!

The candle comes in the largest size with 3-wicks in a glass casing and is approximately $20

CAN. Whenever I walk into a Bath and Body Works I just love to smell the candles.

I don’t like something too strong, or the smell of baked food in a candle scent.

Winter Candy Apple has the perfect fruity/sugar smell combination when I smelt it.

/> Having candles in my home at night is something that I love.

I am able to turn out all the lights and just have natural candle-light paired with beautiful scent.

This particular scent makes me relaxed and humbled.

With the 3 wicks burning it ...

• Bath and Body Works: Winter Candy Apple 3-Wick Candle
      also provides more of a scent, which fills any good size room.

The scent also comes in a variety of lotions, soaps, and sanitizer is you are not a candle person, and is a great gift!

It’s only around for a limited time every year so it is

always good to stock up for the year if it’s something you love!

I give this candle a 10.

This time of year always draws me in to Bath and Body Works for the unique scents of the holidays and Winter Candy Apple is top on my wish list.

The name even sounds yummy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5326111596490530/k2311a1126/11.26.12