Arm and Hammer Extra Strength Odor Eliminator with Oxi-Clean Dirt Fighters 30 ounce Box  » Housewares  »
  • Contains Oxi-Clean which I use in other products Is easy to use Long-lasting fragrance Removes dirt and odors from carpeting Affordable price Cons

• by Aphrodite

I can attest to the fact that Arm and Hammer Extra Strength Odor Eliminator with Oxi-Clean Dirt Fighters does exactly what it says it does. I have a house full of children (4 of them, 2 still in diapers) and pets and I can tell you for sure that this works. If you are looking for a product that is easy to use, this is it. You just sprinkle it on where you want to deodorize and then vacuum it up. It contains baking soda which helps absorb odors, I use that in the fridge too.

I have

2 little boys, toddlers, who like to make messes. There have been occasions that they have taken off their dirty diapers and played in it. I had to deodorize the entire bedroom twice now. It works very well at removing the odors and leaving a clean, fresh flowery smell. It reminds me of Hawaiian Flowers. It gives a lovely smell and removes nasty smells right away.

I have used spray deodorizers that don’t remove the odor, it just makes it smell like perfume. I cleaned the carpeted area, sprinkled this on and let it sit a few minutes ...

• before vacuuming and it completely removed the odor. You cannot tell the carpet in their room was ever “messy”. I also use it in pet areas because we have 3 little dogs who get that “wet dog smell” sometimes and it quickly sticks up upholstered furniture. This product can be used on furniture, carpeting and other upholstered areas.

Oxi-Clean added to the formula helps remove dirt that gets tracked in from our backyard and flower beds. The boys play outside everyday and it is near to impossible to keep them out of the dirt, they love it. And they

track it in the house every chance they get. This product really helps keep the carpet clean and free of odors from the pets and kids.

Pros: Contains Oxi-Clean which I use in other products Is easy to use Long-lasting fragrance Removes dirt and odors from carpeting Affordable price

Cons: I would like a bigger box. 30 ounces isn’t enough for me.

They need to make different scents. ( more of them to choose from)

I like this product very much and will continue using it. It is budget priced (less than $4) in most stores and I have already recommended it to several people with kids.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5326111596400530/k2311a1126/11.26.12