Imari Seduction Perfume by Avon  » Perfume  »
  • I love their perfume and body lotion and bubble baths
  • Avon makes a lot of good perfumes that unfortunately have been discontinued, thank goodness this one is still available
  • I will continue using this product because I like the way it smells and it is budget-friendly
  • I recommend this product to all my friends and will definitely keep using it

• by Aphrodite

I have used Avon products for a long time. I love their perfume and body lotion and bubble baths. I love the Imari line of scents because it has a crisp, spicy fragrance. It has an Oriental fragrance to it which I love. It’s like a combination of sweet and spicy. Recently my daughter gave me the Imari Seduction perfume and I have been using it ever since.

The fragrance has tones of plum, vanilla and orchid which smells very good and it lasts too. It smells very similar to DKNY Night which

is another one of my favorites. I put it on in the morning and it does not fade by evening.

Avon makes a lot of good perfumes that unfortunately have been discontinued, thank goodness this one is still available. It is appropriate for women of all ages, it has a fruity fragrance that fits young women and older women alike. It does smell like a perfume that would be “too young” for an older woman since I myself am an older woman and I love it.

It comes packaged in a lovely opaque purple bottle ...

• with an orchid etched on it. The pump sprayer works very well to apply it where you want to. Your body heat intensifies the fragrance after about 20 minutes or so. This is a perfume you would wear if you had a date or romantic evening with your significant other. It is a very sexy-smelling perfume, it delights the senses so be prepared. You could probably wear it to work or during the day if used sparingly.

This product is available through Avon, Amazon and eBay. Right now it sells for $8.75

which is what my daughter paid for mine. This is very affordable for such a nice-smelling product. I have bought drugstore perfume in the past that was mostly water and faded after a couple of hours. I love this perfume and wear it pretty much exclusively now. When I do wear it I receive lots of compliments and people asking me what I’m wearing. I will continue using this product because I like the way it smells and it is budget-friendly.

I recommend this product to all my friends and will definitely keep using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5626111596380530/k2311a1126/11.26.12