Revlon Colorstay Mineral Blush 030 Roseberry  » Cosmetics  »
  • At my local drug store the other day, I decided to splurge in the makeup section and buy myself something new that I haven't tried yet
  • However, considering the price I paid for it, I'm willing to accept that it might not be the highest quality makeup in the world
  • Overall, I liked this product and I would definitely recommend it to my friends

• by Maddy Hunt

At my local drug store the other day, I decided to splurge in the makeup section and buy myself something new that I haven’t tried yet. Hoping to add a little colour to my cheeks, I picked up Revlon Colorstay Mineral Blush in Roseberry (030).

Its packaging consists of a black background in which a circle of pink blush rests. Below it is a small black blush for

application. I was attracted to the rosey pink colour juxtaposed against the black background of the blush container right away; it really caught my eye.

I have to say, I really enjoy this product! It suits my skin tone perfectly, and as soon as I apply it, it gives me a healthy glow. I wear it almost everyday after putting on some concealer; it definitely sets the look that ...

• I want. While I’m not usually a fan of the applicators makeup seems to come with, the small brush actually distributed the colour evenly and smoothly across my cheeks.

My only criticism of this product is that it doesn’t last all day; I have to reapply it a few hours after application, despite the back of the container saying that it lasts up to 16 hours. However, considering the

price I paid for it, I’m willing to accept that it might not be the highest quality makeup in the world. (I purchased it on sale for about 3 dollars, but I believe it retails for around $6-$10.)

Overall, I liked this product and I would definitely recommend it to my friends! Because this product comes in 16 colours, I’m sure anyone could find one to suit their skintone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126111596360530/k2311a1126/11.26.12