EOS Tangerine Medicated Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is sweet yet subtle, delicious tangerine flavor every time that I applied this to my dry lips
  • One thing that I have noticed, however, is that when a product is labeled medicated it usually burns and stings my lips immediately after application
  • It cost less than $4.00, and for the duration that the product has lasted me, the good taste, and the medicated moisturizing agent, I think that the product was well worth the price
  • I highly recommend it for anyone who is in need of lip balm, especially medicated

• by Trey C

To be one hundred percent honest, I was originally drawn to this lip balm (or, chap-stick) because of its unique and cool design. The lip balm comes enclosed in a little circular container that looks like a ping pong ball, and you unscrew it to reveal the ball of lip balm within. The one immediate plus side to this lip balm, besides the awesome design, is that there is a lot of

it! I have had mine for several weeks, and I use it daily, and there is still plenty left.

The flavor of this particular lip balm is tangerine. When I first cracked open the ping-pong ball shape, I smelled it, and was pleasantly surprised. It has a very sweet, tangerine, citrus-like scent, and the taste does not disappoint! It is sweet yet subtle, delicious tangerine flavor every time that I applied this to my dry lips.

Now, the lip balm itself works wonderfully. I suffer every year from extremely dry lips, and since this lip balm is medicated I figured it would be perfect. One thing that I have noticed, however, is that when a product is labeled “medicated” it usually burns and stings my lips immediately after application. That was not the case with this product. It immediately soothed and moisturized my lips, while ...

• EOS Tangerine Medicated Lip Balm
      tasting and smelling sweet.

The moisturizing properties of this product were excellent. For some chap-sticks and lip balms, I feel the need to constantly apply and re-apply just so that my lips do not dry out again. However, I did not need to do that with my EOS lip balm ball. A few applications, or even one, throughout the day was sufficient to keep my lips from getting dry.

It cost less than $4.00,

and for the duration that the product has lasted me, the good taste, and the medicated moisturizing agent, I think that the product was well worth the price. Overall, I would rate this product a 10 out of 10, simply because it is an excellent lip balm, and does it exactly what it sets out to do. I highly recommend it for anyone who is in need of lip balm, especially medicated.

Tonya Ryan says :

I like these lip balms. But they’re shape makes it hard to fit comfortably in certain places. I wish it was the shape of other lip balms because it makes it easier to fit better in my small purses or make-up bags.

Trey Clough replies :

This is true While I was initially drawn to this chapstick solely because of the design - it can be hard to fit in certain places, especially pockets.

Preeti says :

re : I highly recommend it for anyone who is in need of lip balm, especially medicated
Yes i must say this product really helpful for dry lips peoples. I really happy with this wonderful product.

Gemwil Mendoza says :

I have to agree.. This is one of the best lip balms out there at a price that is quite fair. Though the packaging kinda makes it a bit challenging to tote around especially if you are not bringing any bag with you etc. But for its performance and price, it is quite awesome

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124111596340530/k2311a1124/11.24.12