Almay Clear Complexion Liquid Makeup
  • My favourite part about this product - lovely skin correction aside - has to be the price
  • I would most definitely recommend this to anyone struggling with their makeup resulting in breakouts

• by Maddy Hunt

The worst part about my breakouts was that whenever I tried to cover them up, my skin would just get worse. I was embarrassed about the quality of my skin, so leaving it bare didn’t seem like an option for me. When I saw Almay clear complexion liquid makeup at a local pharmacy in the makeup section, I

was excited to try it out. I purchased two bottles in ivory (100), and shortly after, I went and bought a few more bottles.

I followed the directions on the back of the bottle, and applied the makeup all over my face in two layers, since my skin was pretty miscoloured. In only a few days, my skin began to clear up! The blemishes on my face got smaller and smaller, and within few weeks, I had great looking skin! Not only was I able to use this to cover up my acne, but it cleared it up nicely, prevented future blemishes, and gave me a smooth and even skin tone.

Almay clear complexion is the ...

• Almay Clear Complexion Liquid Makeup
      only foundation I use. I’ve never had a product work this nicely and consistently. The product doesn’t expire for two years after opening it, and it gives you a pretty generous amount in each bottle (30 mL).

My favourite part about this product - lovely skin correction aside - has to be the price. For something that works

this well, I would have expected to pay a pretty penny. One of these bottles was just over $10, so I’m able to use this product long term without worry about my funds. As a college student, this is good news for me! I would most definitely recommend this to anyone struggling with their makeup resulting in breakouts.

Almay Clear Complexion Liquid Makeup

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120111596160430/k2311a1120/11.20.12