Bissell 3 in 1 Bagless Stick Vacuum in Lime  » Housewares  »
  • I purchased the green one and I really like the color ( I believe that it is called Lime)
  • It seems to have to problem picking up my hair or the dog’s hair off the wooden floors (I think that is because there is not any place for the hair to stick to)
  • The broom seems to have no problem picking up hair from the carpet
  • I would definitely recommend this product especially for small spaces with wood or tile floors
  • I love this little vacuum and would be hard pressed to ever give it up

• by janeaustenfan

I have wood floors throughout my home (except in the bathroom, kitchen and sunroom, which are all tiled) so the only thing that I need a vacuum for is the area rugs and dusting the ceiling fan and hard to reach corners. Since I was going to buy a vacuum anyway I wanted one that would work on wooden floors as well thus cutting down on the time it takes me to clean and dust mop my floors. I saw this product on walmart.com for about $20.00 (I believe the actual price was $19.88 plus tax). I liked it because it was small and easily storable. I have owned

many Bissell vacuums and have had good luck with all of them so I would have to say that Bissell is a name that I trust. I purchased the green one and I really like the color ( I believe that it is called Lime).

Overall, I have to say that this product works pretty well. It is not a vacuum with strong suction so it does not pick-up my hair or the dog’s hair off the rugs or couches. In addition, it does not come with a crevice attachment or a long hose so I have had to purchase a long handled duster to be able to reach my ceiling and ...

• high corners. This vacuum is fantastic for wooden floors though. It seems to have to problem picking up my hair or the dog’s hair off the wooden floors (I think that is because there is not any place for the hair to stick to). It has been a great tool for helping to keep the wood floors and tile clean and debris free. I can even walk around in light colored socks without them getting all dirty and nasty. For $20.00, I have to say that I am pretty happy with this product. I now just sweep the large debris onto the wood floor and suck it up with this vacuum.
        The broom seems to have no problem picking up hair from the carpet.

I will likely purchase a large vacuum for the area rugs because I think that sweeping the large rug in the living room will get old but even still, I will continue to use this one for my wooden floors. I would definitely recommend this product especially for small spaces with wood or tile floors. This vacuum is bag less so it makes for easy emptying as well. I love this little vacuum and would be hard pressed to ever give it up. I really feel like I got a good tool for a great deal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317111595901030/k2311a1117/11.17.12