KRAFT Velveeta Shells & Cheese with Bacon  » Food  »
  • I expected this dish to taste like macaroni & cheese, but I was wrong

• by Lorianna
      I have tried making KRAFT Velveeta Shells & Cheese with Bacon for the first time, and both my husband and I liked it. It is a quick and tasty side dish, or even a meal

if you are not very hungry. The pack includes shell noodles, a pouch of cheese sauce, and a small packet of real bacon pieces. Cooking directions are printed on the box, they are quite easy ...

• to follow. Basically, you boil and drain the noodles, add cheese sauce and bacon and mix it all together - that’s it. I expected this dish to taste like macaroni & cheese, but I was
        wrong: the Velveeta cheese sauce is very different, and then bacon pieces also add a new twist to the taste. Overall, I would not say this dish is something absolutely wonderful, but it is quite good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27705159590331/k2311a057/5.7.07