GNC Pro Performance Nutrition-Creatine Monohydrate 5000 (fruit punch)  » Health  »
  • I decided to try the GNC Pro Perfomance Creatine Monohydrate 5000 based on the fact that it was a cheap product and most muscle building products usually have additives
  • I was impressed to find that this product had 0 sugars and was only 5 calories
  • Most companies include a scoop for you to properly measure out your dose, unfortunately this one does not
  • Okay, now I bet you are asking yourself whether it is worth the $26.99, without tax that I paid for it
  • Overall I would say GNC Pro Performance Nutrition-Creatine Monohydrate 5000 (fruit punch) is a good product for the money, not great, but it definitely fulfills your nutritional needs for hard workouts

• by NDW

I’ve used a lot of nutritional supplements and have found some good and most bad. I decided to try the GNC Pro Perfomance Creatine Monohydrate 5000 based on the fact that it was a cheap product and most muscle building products usually have additives. I was impressed to find that this product had 0 sugars and was only 5 calories. This meant that I could mix it with just about anything I wanted to make my own type of pre/post workout drink.

The basics of the product include the fact that it has 161 servings, however this is

difficult to determine since the measurement indicates using a “heaping” teaspoon. Most companies include a scoop for you to properly measure out your dose, unfortunately this one does not. It does indicate it has 5000 mg of creatine monohydrate which is what I was looking for. Usually for a workout lifters and cardio enthusiasts should have some type of creatine, whether that comes from an animal source or a supplement. I choose to use supplement since it is easier and with the GNC Creatine Monohydrate 5000 it is very easy to get both your pre-workout and post-workout drink. Unfortunately I ...

• bought the fruit punch variety and although it tastes pretty good, kinda tangy in apple juice, it doesn’t go well with many other types of drinks.

Okay, now I bet you are asking yourself whether it is worth the $26.99, without tax that I paid for it? Well, I am happy to say that it has helped in my overall recovery from workout to workout. Currently I am on a “German Volume Training” which is an intense workout, but it keeps me going so that I have enough energy and recovery to do my next workout. Like most

creatines you need to take in a lot of water and I’ve often found myself “dry-mouthed” at night, so make sure to drink at least a gallon of water per day. I’ve also noticed a slight muscle increase, but not a huge gain in power at the gym. Like many nutritional products they can be tricky to get right, especially if you don’t have a proper measuring scoop. Overall I would say GNC Pro Performance Nutrition-Creatine Monohydrate 5000 (fruit punch) is a good product for the money, not great, but it definitely fulfills your nutritional needs for hard workouts. Enjoy and take care!

quick note by anonymous :

I just picked this up from RiteAid for 17.99 and the second one for half price 8.99.

Mikw says :

I have used this and Universal Animal Creatine Monohydrate, and i feel both products worked the same. Most creatine monohydrates work just about the same, and usually comes down to cost. In my opinion for 161 servings 26.99 is a pretty reasonable price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3416111595870730/k2311a1116/11.16.12