Toms of Maine Gentle Exfoliating Natural Beauty Bar Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I need to exfoliate my skin, I love to use the Toms of Maine Gentle Exfoliating Natural Beauty Bar Soap with Apricot Seeds
  • I like this exfoliating bar because it is made with all natural ingredients that really do help exfoliate my skin gently with natural ingredients like palm oil, olive oil fruit oil, apricot seed powder, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E
  • I would recommend the exfoliating bar to any adult to use to scrub away dry skin cells gently and naturally because it works very well for me
  • I also love that the bar is affordable and only cost me three dollars for a four ounce bar

• by Elise

When I need to exfoliate my skin, I love to use the Toms of Maine Gentle Exfoliating Natural Beauty Bar Soap with Apricot Seeds. I like this exfoliating bar because it is made with all natural ingredients that really do help exfoliate my skin gently with natural ingredients like palm oil, olive oil fruit oil, apricot seed powder, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E. Not only do these ingredients help exfoliate my skin, but they also help nourish and moisturize my skin as well when I exfoliate with the bar.

The way I love to use the exfoliating bar is by

stepping into the shower or a warm bath and soaking my skin with plenty of warm water for several minutes. Then once my skin is warm and wet I exfoliate my skin with the exfoliating bar that has this rough apricot seedy like surface to it and this creamy color to it along with a pleasant light fruity scent. However, the exfoliating bar is not so rough that it damages the skin, but just enough to help scrub the dead skin away from my body. Once my body is well exfoliated, I rinse down with plenty of warm water and apply ...

• a moisturizing body oil to help soften up and hydrate my skin a little bit further. Although, in the summertime I do not use the moisturizing body oil because the exfoliating bar actually hydrates my skin plenty, which is very nice.

However, I only use the exfoliating bar twice a week because if I use it every day my skin does become irritated and red. So twice a week is just enough for me. However, in the wintertime when my skin is always dry I do use it more often to rid the flaky skin from my body because I

tend to have more in the winter due to the dry air and my eczema acting up. In fact, the bar actually helps soothes the eczema and leaves my skin softer.

I would recommend the exfoliating bar to any adult to use to scrub away dry skin cells gently and naturally because it works very well for me. I also love that the bar is affordable and only cost me three dollars for a four ounce bar. I even love that I can find this soap in drugstores, grocery stores and herbal shops so for me it is very easy to find.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116111595850730/k2311a1116/11.16.12