Glade Hawaiian Breeze Air Freshener  » Housewares  »

• by Lorianna
      Glade Hawaiian Breeze air freshener has attracted me by its tropical, summer look: a bright yellow cap and a picture of ocean, tropical flowers and fruit. I tried the air

freshener at the store by spraying just a little bit, and the smell seemed nice as well - warm, fruity, somewhat like pineapple, well matching the look of the can.

• However, when I started using this air freshener at home, I was a bit disappointed. If I apply more of it, the scent becomes too strong, and if I use
        just a little, it fails to fight unwanted smells. I guess I will stick to other Glade fragrances for air-freshening, and use this one just to create “tropical atmosphere” when I want one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53705159550331/k2311a057/5.7.07