Clinique pore refining solutions correcting serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • My favorite Clinique product has to be the pore refining solutions correcting serum
  • I noticed immediately the difference in my complexion
  • Ladies you will truly love this product it makes your face so silky smooth and there is such a dramatic change in your pores you will be totally impressed
  • I was so happy when someone came up to me the other day and complemented me on how amazing my complexion was
  • I think that Clinique products works as well if not better than products you recommended by Dermatologists

• by Katcha17701

I have been a long time user of Clinique Products. I love how great they work on my face. My favorite Clinique product has to be the pore refining solutions correcting serum.

The pore refining serum is a miracle for people who have larger and more noticeable pores. It is a serum that helps skin bring healthier cells to the surface. By bringing the healthier cells to the surface it makes your

skin tighter. My pores are large and using the serum makes my pores more refined or smaller looking. The serum gives my face a more smooth and tight for such a great look. I really like how easy it is to use and how after I put it on it makes my face so soft. This product is awesome and I love it. I noticed immediately the difference in my complexion. In about a week my pores looked so much smaller I was so happy I could have cried! Ladies you will truly love this product it makes your face so silky smooth and there is such a dramatic change in your pores you will be totally impressed. I also like how long it lasts. 1 1fl oz, bottle lasts me around 3 months. Wow, that in itself to me is worth ...

• Clinique pore refining solutions correcting serum
      everything. It comes in a great pump bottle that is easy to use. It is 100% fragrance free and it has been allergy tested. It is great for anyone with sensitive skin.

I was so happy when someone came up to me the other day and complemented me on how amazing my complexion was. I laughed inside, but was smiling from ear to ear. My family members have even commented on how

great my face looks. Clinique products are AMAZING and when I say amazing they are the best on the market and really give you results. I think that Clinique products works as well if not better than products you recommended by Dermatologists.

I am so happy with this product and it just really makes you feel beautiful! It makes you feel like you just had a facial or just stepped out of the spa.

Clinique pore refining solutions correcting serum
pleckie says :

re : My favorite Clinique product has to be the pore refining solutions correcting serum
I have been using Clinique products since the beginning of Menopause (7 years ago) and continue to use these products on a daily basis. I purchased the pore refining serum in the Fall of 2013 and use it daily along with Clinique 7 Day Scrub. My hope was to minimize the look of my large pores by using the pore refining serum. No such luck. My pores still look large after all these months of religious use. I do notice that my skin is much smoother feeling from the Pore Refining Serum. The feel of my skin after using the Serum is silky smooth. If you are hoping to minimize the look of your pores, I would not depend on Clinique’s Pore Refining Serum.

Tracy says :

I find green tea bags work well for me to reduce my pores especially around the nose. I have tried Clinique’s Pore Refining Serum with mixed results. Yes it did seem to work minimally, but I can’t see the dollar value as it is so expensive. The green tea seems to work just as well, if not better than Clinique and is a whole lot cheaper.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112111595460830/k2311a1112/11.12.12