Suave Professionals Curl Enhancing Spray Gel
  • I spray a moderate amount on towel-dry hair, gently work it in with my fingers, and usually leave my hair to air dry (I try to avoid blow-drying as much as possible)

• by Lorianna
      Suave Professionals Curl Enhancing Spray Gel - the name of this product pretty much says it all: it is a hair gel that comes in a spray bottle and is formulated for curly hair. I have purchased the extra hold

variety, and it has been working well for my permed hair.

It does help to define curls without making the hair stiff or sticky.

I spray a moderate amount on towel-dry hair, gently work it in with my fingers, and ...

• usually leave my hair to air dry (I try to avoid blow-drying as much as possible).

Interestingly, this spray seems to help my hair dry faster.

I can’t quite figure it out; after all, I am adding moisture to my

hair by applying it, but the hair does seem to dry quick.

The hair gel has a pleasant light scent.

It stays on the hair while it is wet; then it pretty much disappears, so it wouldn’t clash with your perfume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31705159540331/k2311a057/5.7.07