Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector  » Cosmetics  »
  • So if you consider that you will probably only need to buy two or three tubes a year it's pretty much a steal

• by courtmarrow

I am constantly on the hunt for the latest and greatest “bargain” foundation, and believe me if you step into any major retail chain you will be inundated by the sheer number of options available to you. So in an attempt to make the decision of choosing a little easier let me put in my recommendation for Garnier’s Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector (which from here on I will refer to as “BB Cream”.

Here’s what I look for in a foundation: It needs to be inexpensive, easily available, relatively scent free and light while providing optimal coverage. Now, I have to admit that I don’t have bad skin and therefor don’t need a lot of coverage so if you’re looking for a product that provides a lot this may not be for you. What I can say is that this bb cream goes on incredibly smooth and blends in flawlessly with my skin. It truly feels like a moisturizer but hides a lot more flaws than your average tinted moisturizer. It really does do what it’s advertised to do which is moisturize while making skin more radiant. I really have never used a product that gives me that ever sought after “dewy” complexion but this one does.

So obviously this scores big in the wearability department but how does ...

• Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector
      it stack up in everything else? Well, it really has no scent so for someone like me who has relatively sensitive skin that’s a plus. Also it’s super easy to find; pretty much every major chain carries the stuff and it comes in a variety of shades so you can easily find one to match your tone. As far as expense goes it’s not exactly cheap (ranges here anywhere from $10-$12) but a little
      goes a long way. I have had the same tube of the stuff for about 3 months and its still just a little below half full. So if you consider that you will probably only need to buy two or three tubes a year it’s pretty much a steal.

The long and short: Garnier’s Miracle Skin Perfector provides really great coverage without the heavy foundation feel, is easy to locate and fits well into the average woman’s budget.

nahary23 says :

to be honest i never used any skin renwal beforei i didnt think i need it and i couldn t quite undersantand the porpuse of it but i ve always liked garnier products so i decided to give it a try and know i cant see myself whitout it its a miracle worker

Mrs. Hinton says :

yes this product is almost like a tinted moisturizer but just a little bit heavier.

Vivien Alpuerto says :

Hi I really love garnier products, and I appreciate you posting a review about their BB cream. I wanted to buy one, but is not yet available in the Philippines. Anyway, I will definitely get one for me. Good review btw.

Richie Mogwai says :

Just a few tips, Vivien, before you buy your Garnier BB. You can check Ebay or Amazon. Also, make sure you select the right shade for you. It should be a shade darker than your complexion, or else you risk looking like a clown. For best results, have it tested on you skin if you can purchase it from the boutique. It is a waste of time if you have to come back to the store.

kafayat wasiu says :

re : So if you consider that you will probably only need to buy two or three tubes a year it’s pretty much a steal
I am in love with this product

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112111595390830/k2311a1112/11.12.12