Tea Forte: Kati Tea Brewing System
  • I'm not going to test it, but I know ceramic dishes chip and crack if dropped certain ways

• by PolkaDot

One day while shopping in the small downtown of Oshawa I stumbled upon a small store named “The Gift House”. In this store it was like a wonderland of unique gift ideas and the Tea Forte: Kati Tea Brewing System caught my eye. It was a basic idea for loose-tea lovers as well as bagged tea!

There were a couple designs of 12oz cups that were very modern and simplistic, but beautiful.

It is a

double-walled ceramic tumbler, and includes a stainless steel infuser and a fitted ceramic lid. The cup is just the right size to cozy up with and fit right inside the circumference of my hand.

And with hot tea it is not a burning feeling, but a nice warm one. For approximately $12 CAN this was an easy buy for me.

I had never seen one of these before and it just caught my eye. /> I have other mugs but this one beats them even for when I decide to drink coffee.

The infuser is not attached to the cup, it is removable so any hot beverage can go inside. The double-ceramic with the lid keeps it that much hotter, whether you are waiting for tea to steep or if you aren’t in a hurry to start drinking your beverage.

Even when I use bagged tea I place the ...

• Tea Forte: Kati Tea Brewing System
      bag in the infuser and place the lid on. This keeps the tea hot and when I am ready to take the bag out it is less of a hassle.

I also love how the cup is microwaveable and dishwasher safe. I do not own a dishwasher, but if my beverage gets cold I can always just heat it up in the microwave.

Overall I give this product a 9. It really makes

me excited to have tea/coffee because I just love the cup and lid combo.

I also think it is a great idea for a gift. Other mugs would become jealous in your cupboard because you would not be using them.

The only concern I have with this is how easily it may break. I’m not going to test it, but I know ceramic dishes chip and crack if dropped certain ways.

Besides that it is a great product and makes a happy cup o’ tea!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 469111595260830/k2311a119/11.9.12