The Body Shop: Warming Mineral Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • For this particular product I paid approximately $15 CAN for a 100ml squeeze tube
  • I love the way it smells and how it works
  • I recommend this product to anyone looking for a good facial mask that even helps when you are feeling under the weather

• by PolkaDot

I have always loved walking into The Body Shop when I am roaming the mall. When I walked in I was looking to buy a facial mask that would help my complexion for the upcoming winter season. My skin always gets so dry so besides a good face cream I wanted a treatment that would cleanse and help my skin overall. Having sensitive skin it is also important for me to find a product that will not cause my skin to break out!

When I walked onto the store the

employee recommended me the warming mineral mask.

She explained it was not only a great clay mask, but also that it would help clear my sinuses when I was not well. The mask is made for all skin types. When used it opens pores for a deeper cleaning.

It contains ginger and cinnamon oil with kaolin clay, which all together creates the warm feeling and help cleanse pores. The Body Shop is a Canadian owned company only with locations only in Canada. For this particular product I paid approximately $15 CAN for a 100ml squeeze tube.

When I tried the warming mask I first wet my face with a warm wash cloth before applying. This made the mask easier to apply and spread on my face. I avoided my eye and lip area.

Right on contact with my face the clay mask was warming and had a mild cinnamon smell. The warming only lasted for about 20-30 seconds, but it did help to clear my nostrils. It was just a thin layer on my face, which ...

• The Body Shop: Warming Mineral Mask
      didn’t dry up.

Previously masks I have used dried on my face and felt very uncomfortable and itchy. I left the mask on for about 5 minutes like the package indicated and washed it off. It came off quite easily, but I made sure that I rinsed my washcloth out completely because the clay would stain.

My face was not as dry afterwards and had a clean-soft feeling. I could tell there was no oily spots on my face and the dryness wasn’t as noticeable. I have been using it

now once or twice a week between using my other cleansers and I am very happy with it.

The smell has always been very pleasant for me. I give this product a 10. I love the way it smells and how it works! I have used it now for about a couple months now and I haven’t needed to buy a new tube yet because it doesn’t take a lot to put on.

I recommend this product to anyone looking for a good facial mask that even helps when you are feeling under the weather!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318111595200530/k2311a118/11.8.12