Etude House’s Happy Teatime Cleansing Foam
  • I bought it and wished with all my might that it will work
  • For people with oily and complicated skin like mine, dermatologist would recommend using baby soap and water to clean the skin

• by Sharon Winters

I dread using cleansing products as much as possible. I stay away from them. The last time I used Pond’s cleansing product, I ended up going to my dermatologist and got an earful. My skin is really sensitive, that’s why I don’t really put anything on it. However, one day while I was on my way to the mall, I saw this cute little yellow

tube calling out for me. I just had to get Etude House’s Happy Teatime. There were different variants like peach, milk tea, green tea but what caught my attention was the yellow Lemon tube. I bought it and wished with all my might that it will work.

When I got home, I immediately used it. The product itself has a creamy gel consistency. Though the smell was too strong for me, it was lemon alright but it was just too much for my nose. Lucky for me, this product was actually made for my skin type, I did not even look at its description because the packaging was really cute for me. I have oily skin. For people with oily and complicated skin like mine, dermatologist would recommend using baby ...

• Etude House's Happy Teatime Cleansing Foam
      soap and water to clean the skin. Thankfully, this one did not irritate my skin.

Since the product would lather up really well, a pea size was enough. After washing my face using this one, my skin felt smooth and soft. I used it for a month and it did not irritate my skin at all. One tube of 150ml can last a few

months. I especially recommend this product for those who have oily skin and is in need of a product that does not harm the skin. However, for those people who want to see a great difference especially skin smoothness and softness, this product might not be it. Though it is good for cleansing, it does not really contribute to making the skin smooth and soft.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317111595080430/k2311a117/11.7.12