Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
13769 John Young Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32837
  • I have only been here once, but it was a good experience
  • It was not oily and it had all my favorite vegetables
  • I like that, because sometimes the vegetables can be too big for my mouth

• by Mindmatters

It is pretty difficult to find good Chinese food in Orlando, but I would say that this is a decent one. I have only been here once, but it was a good experience. I would not say it was wow, but decent.

When I walked in, I was expecting a real restaurant set up. This one is set up like a New York style Chinese place. This was a good thing.

That meant that I would get my food faster. It ended up being true, the food came out pretty fast.

The guy behind the counter was very friendly, and he checked up on us while we ate there. You would never get that kind of service in New York.

I got the vegetable fried rice. I was very happy overall with the rice. It was not oily and it had all my ...

• favorite vegetables. The vegetables were also cut up small. I like that, because sometimes the vegetables can be too big for my mouth. The only thing I would suggest is to put a little more flavor in the fried rice. It was good, but it was in need of something. I ended up adding soy sauce to make it a little bit better.

My friend got the sweet and sour chicken.

The amount of chicken they gave for the low price was insane. The dish could have been lunch and dinner, if my friend had any self-control. My friend is pretty picky and always ends up spitting a piece of chicken into his napkin. Not this time though, and he ate every last piece of chicken. This is insane to see someone eat so much chicken in one sitting. He just really loved it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 76111595050630/k2311a116/11.6.12