Lumene Vitamin C Pure Radiance Day Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I highly recommend purchasing this wonderful cream
  • As soon as I am done with the mini, I will definitely go buy the big bottle
  • I found the perfect cream to give me all the things I need

• by Mindmatters

I highly recommend purchasing this wonderful cream. It really makes my skin look more youthful. I have not seen it glow like this in a very long time.

I usually put this cream on at night, even though it is a day cream. It is very creamy and blends into my skin well. It doesn’t feel like

I have anything on my face once I blend it in. Immediately I can see a glow to my skin. It just looks healthier instantly. I also use this for my eyes. I feel like the dark circles under my eyes are getting lighter.

After about a week of using this, my skin feels soft and firm. I feel like life came back to my face. It may seem dramatic, but this stuff works well.

After applying this product on at night, the next morning my face feels fresh and not oily. Sometimes I wake up in the morning without washing the product off. I just put my makeup right over it,

• Lumene Vitamin C Pure Radiance Day Cream
      and head to the gym.

I love that this stuff has SPF in it. There are days that I have to apply a little on before I head out, because my skin is very dry. It never makes my skin oily and the SPF protects my face.

The smell of the product is light. It smells citric

like, but light enough to not bother your nose.

I recommend purchasing the mini bottle for $3.99 first to see if you like it. The big bottle is around $20. As soon as I am done with the mini, I will definitely go buy the big bottle. I found the perfect cream to give me all the things I need.

Reported prices :
19.99 USDdrugstore.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316111595040630/k2311a116/11.6.12