Neutrogena Shine Control Powder, Invisible

• by Mindmatters

I usually love Neutrogena products, but this one was a little disappointing. I was expecting this to be my solution for my oily skin, but it was just another product I wasted money on.

I will first say that this product is not meant for dark skin. Neutrogena should have made more than one color here. If you have dark skin, it leaves your face looking a little pale. Even when I used

as little as possible, I still looked pale. I have tried to brush off the product, but of course my skin color doesn’t look the way it needs to. The way I used this product here was after my liquid foundation was already on. This product is probably better on light to fair skin.

Another way I have used this product is brushing it right on top of my naked skin. Then I applied ...

• my liquid foundation. This works better for me, but I still feel that I am pale. The one thing this product does right, is give me a matte finish. Having a matte finish is so important for me, but unfortunately the color does not work out. Again, I highly recommend this product for people with light skin, preferably milky white skin.

This product promises a shine free day. I would say it offers

a shine free hour. After about an hour, my face is oily again. My nose is especially very oily again. I have used the powder to absorb the oil from my nose, but hour after hour, it becomes oily again.

This product is absolutely useless. The only reason I still have this powder sitting in my makeup draw is because of the mirror. The mirror is great for plucking eyebrows and seeing those unwanted tiny hairs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316111595000630/k2311a116/11.6.12