Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes, Buff  » Cosmetics  »
  • I would recommend using an eye primer before putting this on
  • My favorite part about this product is the SPF 20

• by Mindmatters

If you are looking for a concealer that will cover up those dark circles, this is a pretty decent one. It does the trick for me. I don’t have raccoon eyes, but I do have a light shadow around my eyes. Someone that might have extremely dark circles, I would probably say that this won’t cover it up completely.

There are many colors to choose from, and the buff was the right choice

for me. I even consulted with a Neutrogena product specialist over the phone, and they told me exactly how to apply it and what color I needed. This really helped, so I didn’t have to waste money on the wrong color.

I would recommend using an eye primer before putting this on. It makes it easier to glide the concealer on and seems to last longer. Without a primer, it was difficult to apply the ...

• concealer properly.

It only takes a little bit of concealer to cover up my dark circles. This little tube lasted me a couple of months.

My favorite part about this product is the SPF 20. Most products have around SPF 15 so I was pretty happy about that. I recommend using this product if you are going to be in the sun. It really prevents my eyes from getting even darker. It last almost

all day, even when I exercise. I do reapply a little bit around the late afternoon. For the most part it stays on all day, and doesn’t cake up. Of course all makeup usually forms little creases under the eyes. This is very minor and you can smooth it out with your finger if you notice this.

I highly recommend this product. For the price, it is a great deal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316111594990630/k2311a116/11.6.12