Marc Anthony: Oil Of Morocco Shampoo
  • I've been trying to get shampoos without sulfate because I know it takes away from the colour of hair, as well as striping hair of natural oils
  • My hair's main problem is dryness and breakage from the bleaching over the last few years
  • When I found the Oil of Morocco shampoo it had a number of ingredients I was looking for, and being sulfate free made it the top of my list
  • The price is not the best for the size you are getting, but for the quality it is

• by PolkaDot

Since I began dying my hair it has become important for me to use the right shampoo. I use conditioner also, but shampoo is an essential for cleaning and nourishing my hair with the damage I have done. I’ve been trying to get shampoos without sulfate because I know it takes away from the colour

of hair, as well as striping hair of natural oils.

My hair’s main problem is dryness and breakage from the bleaching over the last few years. When I found the Oil of Morocco shampoo it had a number of ingredients I was looking for, and being sulfate free made it the top of my list.

The ingredients include Argan oil, keratin, and grape seed oil. Argan oil helps with moisture and protection of colour, while the keratin and grape seed oil help cleanse and keep hair shiny.

This shampoo was approximately $12 for 250 ml. This size is fine for me because it goes a long way.

...

• Marc Anthony: Oil Of Morocco Shampoo
      When shampoo lathers you don’t need too much. I used the shampoo by itself to test it without conditioner.

The scent was nice, not too strong. I lathered my hair, massaged it into my scalp, and rinsed.

Without conditioner it was not as fun to comb with my long hair, but when my

hair dried it felt soft and luxurious. I’m giving this product a 8.

The price is not the best for the size you are getting, but for the quality it is. When you dry your hair you notice the difference it makes using this shampoo with its key ingredients.

The smell is not bad, but it could be more pleasant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316111594910630/k2311a116/11.6.12