Dynamic Health Lactobacillus Acidophilus Black Cherry  » Health  »
  • I ended up going to my local health food store and asking the herbalist there what she would recommend to help ease an upset stomach caused by a stomach bug and recommended I try the Dynamic Health Lactobacillus Acidophilus Black Cherry, which is a liquid probiotic supplement that helps ease the digestive tract and stomach by balancing out the good bacteria in the gut so it has a better chance at fighting off the bad bacteria that caused my stomach bug
  • Therefore, I ended up purchasing a sixteen fluid ounce bottle from the herbal store for ten dollars, which I thought was reasonably priced considering how much money I spent on the prescription and over the counter medicine I was using to treat my upset stomach
  • Now, I took this supplement three times a day on an empty stomach without a problem and I can say within the first day of taking this supplement the stomach bug went away and I stopped vomiting and running to the bathroom for dear life

• by Elise

I had a terrible stomach bug and the medicine the doctor prescribed to help ease it simply was not working for me and nor was the over the counter medicines, ginger ale or ice chips. I ended up going to my local health food store and asking the herbalist there what she would recommend to help ease an upset stomach caused by a stomach bug and recommended I try the Dynamic Health Lactobacillus Acidophilus Black Cherry, which is a liquid probiotic supplement that helps ease the digestive tract and stomach by balancing out the good bacteria in the gut so it has a better chance at fighting off the bad bacteria that caused my stomach bug.

Therefore,

I ended up purchasing a sixteen fluid ounce bottle from the herbal store for ten dollars, which I thought was reasonably priced considering how much money I spent on the prescription and over the counter medicine I was using to treat my upset stomach. I also liked that the probiotic supplement was in liquid form and nice stored in a glass bottle that was very easy to pour the probiotic out of and into a cup. The way I took the probiotic supplement was by pouring two tablespoons into a small mouthwash cup and drinking it down. The supplement had a pleasant true black cherry taste that reminded me of black cherry juice and it has a ...

• deep bluish purple color to it along with a black cherry scent that I thought was nice. Now, I took this supplement three times a day on an empty stomach without a problem and I can say within the first day of taking this supplement the stomach bug went away and I stopped vomiting and running to the bathroom for dear life. I can honesty say that the live ten billion live good bacteria cells in this supplement helped balance out the flora in my intestines wonderfully.

Now that I am over the stomach bug, I still use the black cherry probiotic supplement to help keep my immune system strong and my digestive system functioning properly because

this supplement does help prevent constipation, gas, and yeast infections naturally. Since I have been taking this supplement daily since the stomach bug I have not caught the flu or a cold, which is awesome for me because I already have a weak immune system due to my graves disease, which is an autoimmune disease.

I can definitely say I would highly recommend this black cherry probiotic supplement to any adult to use to help treat and relieve a stomach bug naturally because it worked very well for me and I feel very good. However, it is best to speak with a doctor before taking this supplement to make sure it is safe and right for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345111594800930/k2311a115/11.5.12