Sentry Earbuds with Wind Up Case, Pink  » Electronics  »
  • I got the pink ones, my favorite color, and they are a bright metallic pink, which I love

• by lilladybird

I recently purchased the sentry earbud headphones from Walmart. I plan on using them at work to listen to music without disturbing coworkers. I got the pink ones, my favorite color, and they are a bright metallic pink, which I love! Looks wise, they are a 10 for me.

I have only used the headphones a couple of times so far. The sounds is not what I

would have hoped they would be.

They have a somewhat echo-y quality to them that I find to be a little annoying, but the volume is good. On sound I would give them… maybe a 5.

I do love that they are shaped to fit the ear a little better, which is nice because almost every earbud I have tried will make my ears hurt if I wear them for too long. These are much more comfortable than regular plastic earbuds, not quite as comfortable as the gel earbuds.

I love the wind up case that comes with the earbuds. It’s very handy to keep the cord wrapped up without bending it and causing shorts in the wire.

The earbuds are placed in a section in the middle that is made to fit them,

• Sentry Earbuds with Wind Up Case, Pink
      then you close the top of the case over them. There is an indented spot on the lid that you put your finger one and start spinning it to wind the wire inside the case.

The plug at the end then fits in an oblong section of the case to keep from getting caught on anything. The price is great, too.

Only $5 for the earbuds and

the case. I hope they don’t decide to give out on me too soon, they seem somewhat cheaply made.

Hopefully they will last for a little while, that will make them worth the $5. Although I am not likely to buy as cheap of a pair next time, these will work for wanting a cheap pair quickly.

So if you’re just needing a cheap pair of headphones that work and are comfortable, then these are for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 165111594780930/k2311a115/11.5.12