SoftSoap brand Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions  » Health  »
1.0
  • The bottle is a nice bottle and attractive with a snap on lid which I like and it is easy to use
  • I don't think it is the best moisturizing product that I have used, but it doesn't dry my skin out
  • I also have noticed that in the shower when I am washing up it dries rather quickly on my skin
  • I feel that Softsoap isn't the best brand for me
  • I think that the company should really improve their products and try something different

• by Katcha17701

My daughter purchased SoftSoap brand Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions the other day at Walmart, and even though we use another type of soap I used hers and it seems okay I always switch brands from bar soaps to body washes, just depends what is on sale and what scents they have.

I really like the smell it is so fresh and makes

me feel like I am at a fruit farm or at the beach. It is a very crisp and exotic smell that is somewhat citrusy. I don’t really smell the Pomegranate in it though. I feel energized when I use it and really gets me going in the morning it helps me to open my eyes and start my day.

The bottle is a nice bottle and attractive with a snap on lid which I like and it is easy to use. The snap on lid makes it nice so that it doesn’t spill out easily. Good design, That is impressive.

I don’t think it is the best moisturizing product that I have used, but it doesn’t dry my skin out. I also have noticed ...

• SoftSoap brand Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions
      that in the shower when I am washing up it dries rather quickly on my skin. I don’t feel as clean as I do with other products it lathers well, but really doesn’t seem to deep clean and that is very disappointing to me. It seems rather runny too. I feel that Softsoap isn’t the best brand for me.

I don’t really recommend

this product if you really want to get clean, but if you want to use it in a bubble bath for the smell then I would. I love the smell and the price, but it just isn’t right for me. I feel let down by this body wash and really not impressed. I think that the company should really improve their products and try something different.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342111594670830/k2311a112/11.2.12