Barlean’s Greans  » Food  »
  • Well it isn't the most attractive stuff and doesn't smell the best either
  • In my opinion I thought it was going to make me sick
  • I decided to to try it in apple juice because I love apple juice and I guess if worse came to worse I would plug my nose
  • I don't like the texture it is little granulated and gets clumpy if you don't drink it right away so that is a disappointing
  • I think that it is healthy and in today's world we need all the help we can get

• by Katcha17701

I came across a product awhile back called Barlean’s Greens. My mother had recommended it to me because I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and don’t eat healthy. This is a superfood powder formula that you take every day.

It comes in a very sturdy container in different sizes and you can purchase it at health food stores or online. My mom actually gave it to me. Well it

isn’t the most attractive stuff and doesn’t smell the best either. I was pretty hesitant to take it. In my opinion I thought it was going to make me sick! It was suggested to ingest it with some juice so that you could get it into your system or maybe even a smoothie.

I decided to to try it in apple juice because I love apple juice and I guess if worse came to worse I would plug my nose. To say the least it wasn’t too gross, but I wouldn’t want to just drink it with water. I was relieved when I didn’t get sick from it. I don’t like the texture it is little granulated and gets clumpy if you don’t drink it right away so that is a disappointing.

I do like and ...

• Barlean's Greans
      happy though that it gives me energy and helps me feel like I am getting the nutrients that I am missing in my everyday life. It is always nice to feel healthy.

The benefits outweigh the taste because it purifies your body and cleanses you. Greens superfoods are great for cleansing all of your vital organs, body tissues and blood supply. I feel so optimistic about

this product. I really need to have a total body cleanse. I have heard so many good things about Barlean’s products and really trust their products. My mother has been using their products for years.

I would recommend if you do not mind a weird tasting drink with a different texture. I think that it is healthy and in today’s world we need all the help we can get.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272111594660830/k2311a112/11.2.12